Senior Logistics Analyst
Company: Serco Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you love high profile and challenging logistics analytics
projects supporting the US Navy- Serco has a great opportunity for
you! This Senior Logistics Analyst will be on a dynamic team,
providing in depth analysis of Navy logistics data at our Virginia
Beach, Virginia location. Bring your expertise and collaborative
skills to make an impact towards our military defense and safety of
In this role, you will:
- Oversee tasking requirements, evaluate current logistics AIS
operations, and instructs subordinates.
- Develop, analyze, and conduct operational research and audits.
Review AIS software packages, source documents, and establish
policies to determine format- and-design requirements.
- Prepare follow-up reports evaluating effectiveness of system
- Determine topics, target audiences, and resources necessary to
develop and present Naval logistics courses.
- Develop and maintain key logistics dashboards and scorecards
utilizing the SCOR model
- Distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly logistics financial
and service (perfect order) metrics to Supply Chain leadership
- Perform root cause analytics and provide actionable improvement
plans to drive efficiency and/or service improvements with internal
and external partners
- Develop and maintain suppler & distribution score carding
utilizing key quantitative and qualitative measures including
developing a program to acknowledge & reward high performing
- Support Logistics optimization efforts by identifying
opportunities and building data driven business cases
- Perform analytics that drive efficient channel decisions for
both inbound and outbound
- Communicate with and influence external partners to ensure
effective order fulfillment
- Provide input to Senior Management from Supply Chain, R&D,
Finance, Marketing, Operations, etc. on trends and logistics
- Provide support and coverage for Global Supply Chain Support
- Maintain various industry bench-marking metrics and
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and other job-related duties as
Serco Inc. is responding to the NFL bid/proposal. We are seeking
qualified candidates in the event of a contract award. These
positions are not currently funded/active.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An Active Secret Clearance
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or
related business discipline.
- In addition to the education requirements above, Senior
Logistics Analyst must have a minimum of eight years of experience
in a combination of Navy logistics and Navy logistics AISs
- Education Equivalency: As a substitute, eight years of
experience in a combination of Navy and logistics and AISs
management. Education equivalency experience is in addition to the
minimum experience of the labor category.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc.
Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S.
Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian
government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We
help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while
increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered
in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000
employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps
transform government and public services around the world. At
Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen,
respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We
invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal
opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/
Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National
Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Keywords: Serco Group, Norfolk , Senior Logistics Analyst, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!