Sr. Sales Representative- New Installation/Modernization (Norfolk)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The companyWhat we expectThe first 3 letters in workplace safety
are Y-O-U!TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Sales
Representative - Modernization/New Installation in Norfolk,
VA.Responsible for successfully bidding and securing modernization
contracts and developing and maintaining strong relationships with
new and existing customers. This role is essential in ensuring
NI/MOD jobs are completed profitably while driving branch annual
revenue goals.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works in coordination with architects, general contractors, TKE
operations team, consultants, building managers and/or owners in
the pre-bidding of new installation & modernization jobs. Includes
building strong customer relationships and maintaining market
awareness of projects and competitors.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of company products by
attending training classes, and studying factory equipment manuals
and supplier information. Includes developing knowledge of local
elevator code requirements.
- Creates quoting and bidding packages by obtaining blueprints,
attending job walks and conducting onsite surveys of proposed
modernization. Includes, reviewing specs, and labor with operations
department for completeness and accuracy, and ensuring that jobs
will be profitable for the branch.
- Demonstrates technical knowledge of beneficial NI/MOD features.
Determines customer needs and develops sales strategies to
communicate new installation & modernization offerings.
- Presents bids to customers and explains cost factors,
emphasizing characteristics such as construction, performance,
durability and appearance of equipment.
- Partner with operations team to negotiate the Scope of Work
(SOW), as well as collaborate with contract administrator, sales
support and legal as required.
- Develops capital plans for customers to address their short-
and long-term building needs.
- Upon customer's acceptance, coordinates submittal packages
through the approval process and creates change orders as
- Visits project sites and attends customer meetings when
necessary and works with operations department to ensure customer's
needs and deadlines are being met.
- Utilizes the Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool to update
and manage sales pipeline.Who we are looking forEDUCATION &
- 1-2 years of related sales experience, elevator sales or
- Bachelor's DegreePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and/or
- Experience selling Service/Repair, Construction, and
Modernization in elevator strongly preferredYour Benefits With
UsContactTo apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now
button.For any additional questions or job specific requests,
please use the contact below and include the Job Requisition Number
as a reference.Elevatorjobs.AMS@tkelevator.comAdditional
informationTK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and
committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race,
color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected
status required by applicable law.Applicants with disabilities who
require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application
process are encouraged to email us directly at
ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevatoror call 1-844-427-5461.
Keywords: TKE, Norfolk , Sr. Sales Representative- New Installation/Modernization (Norfolk), Sales , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...