Customer Service Reps
Posted on: April 8, 2021
ADP Is lookig for professional customer service associates -
whether you are in retail, restaurant, call center or some other
customer-focused industry!WE ARE MOVING QUICKLY! Please check your
email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are
selected for further consideration and schedule it as soon as
possible.(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP
or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP - Career
Opportunities) NOTE: If you do have a phone interview, afterwards
you may be sent up to TWO additional emails to take two separate
assessments. Please take these as quickly as possible in order to
remain eligible for this role. It will be worth it! ADP is hiring
many Associate Client Support Consultants, Small Business
Services.Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Are you a customer service superhero who gets a thrill from
leaping tall client questions in a single bound? Can you focus on
key priorities with your laser vision? (FYI - We only wear capes on
- Are you great at follow-up and follow-through with your clients
to help them work smarter, embrace new challenges, and find
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L"
word and it's that serious.)Well, then you might be just the person
we're looking for!First, a little something about ADP. We believe
great companies are built not only by great people -- but for them.
Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping
employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and
achieve their potential. We're always designing for people,
starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like
you.As an Associate Client Support Consultant, you'll leverage our
top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to
solve clients' challenges and fuel their business success.Does this
sound like you?
- Connector and Problem Solver. You're comfortable working in the
heart of your personal command center, communicating on the phone,
and multi-tasking to solve problems quickly with satisfying
- People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help
others, grow friendships, and support
- Agile Solution Seeker. You can always find the right answer by
anticipation, looking forward, and taking action.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing,
questioning, and challenging "what's been done before."WHAT YOU'LL
DO: ResponsibilitiesBe the Go-To Person and Trusted Advisor
- Serve as a consultant in servicing ADP's
- Use a breadth of expertise to help ADP's clients. Solve client
problems taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work to resolve issues and provide solutions.Be a Networker and
- Build relationships with clients over the phone and leverage
your knowledge of ADP's products and services to provide solutions
to issues and questions and help build clients' understanding of
our products' value, exceeding clients' expectations in all of your
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best
practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or
experience. Experience you'll need: Required Qualifications
- At least one year in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in education and
- A strong focus on client satisfaction in a relevant industry or
as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience.Bonus points for
these: Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to produce positive results.
- Up to one year of professional consulting experience or
equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related
- Strong client relationship-building skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and
structured environment while demonstrating high ethical
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking
skills, including sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR,
Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software-related information in both a
classroom and in a hands-on environment.
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive
outcomes for both the client and ADP.
- Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to
multi-task, set priorities, and follow up promptly.
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working
knowledge of various operating systems.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as work
independently while making sound decisions.
- Good knowledge of industry tools.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.YOU'LL
LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly
diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.If you've made it down this
far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now! Explore
our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how
ADP is approaching safety, remote work, travel, the hiring
interview process, and more. We're designing a better way to work,
so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one
of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and
recognized by DiversityInc-- as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for
Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across
the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new
challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People"
means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work
gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity. At
ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed
to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color,
genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital
status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive
workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Norfolk , Customer Service Reps, Sales , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!