Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Commission AnalystVirginia Beach, Virginia, United
StatesNewInformation Technology5 days agoPost
Date19209459Requisition #Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job
AlertsCTG is assisting on of its premier clients in Virginia Beach,
VA for staffing a Commission Analyst for an ongoing contract
assignment.Compensation: $21.00/hourCandidate must have commission
calculation experience as well as SQL experience.Job
- May be asked to travel to Richmond on occasion (travel will be
- Calculates sales commissions and handles a variety of payroll
- Ensures timely and accurate payment of wages and commissions to
- Prepares journal entries for all payroll and benefit charges.
Maintains compliance with all federal and state
- Using a variety of sources, gathers all information necessary
to calculate sales commissions for assigned departments.
- Calculates commissions based on each reps comp plan, prepares
comp books with commission spreadsheets and all supporting
documentation, and obtains approvals for each book by the
appropriate sales manager.
- Ensures appropriate reviews are completed by sales support and
the sales rep.
- Provides input into design of compensation plans.
- Tracks quarterly and annual commission and bonus eligibility
and works with Accounting to accrue appropriately.
- Ensures CERs, chargebacks, addbacks, and other adjustments are
calculated and recorded.
- Enters data into payroll system and participates in
cross-review/edit process of data entered by others.
- Handles garnishments and liens.
- Enters reimbursement information and verifies compliance with
- Calculates and enters data for retroactive increases.
- Provides information to Financial Analyst and COO for final
payroll editing and approval.
- Maintains organized and logical filing system for all payroll
- Processes manual checks and enters data in the checkbook.
- Researches payroll and withholding questions online and by
phone with agencies such as the IRS.
- Produces reports for management such as overtime report and the
active employee report.
- Prepares manual checks as needed for payables and reconciles
- Prepares bank reconciliation for Controller.
- Handles ADP eTime employee maintenance and manager
- At least two years experience as a compensation or financial
analyst, preferably involving significant payroll
- Commission calculation experience
- Strongly prefer a four-year degree in accounting, business, or
a related field
- Outstanding Excel spreadsheet and math skilled
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, employees,
and outside agencies
- Ability to communicate effectively with reps and to take a
stand, when appropriate, to support compliance with comp plan
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strongly prefer experience with ADP or similar payroll
softwareCTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services
and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of
clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western
Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major
technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50
years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven
track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific
staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations
in North America, Western Europe, and India.CTG's greatest asset is
its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees
programs and processes to support their performance, hone their
skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected
by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by
Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best
Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and
Luxembourg (since 2011).CTG will consider for employment all
qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local,
state, and federal laws.Additional Information
- Job Function: Financial Analysis
- Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (11 years)
- Work Remote: No
- Travel: No
Keywords: CTG, Norfolk , Commission Analyst, Professions , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!