Senior Employee Engagement Consultant
Company: Sentara Healthcare
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Overview:Sentara Healthcare is hiring a full time Senior Employee Engagement Consultant.Position Overview
- Oversee the deployment of Sentara's employee engagement surveys.
- Serve as main point of contact with external survey vendor.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the survey process and results.
- Research new methods to solicit and analyze employee feedback.
- Develop tools to help leaders understand the survey tools, reporting sites, and strategies to share results with teams.
- Prepare communications, presentations and other documents in support of engagement activities.
- Participate in the planning, development, and implementation of strategies and tactics to enhance engagement.Skills for Success
- Project management experience
- Strong communications skills
- Data analytics
- Change managementSentara OverviewFor more than a decade, Modern Healthcare magazine has ranked Sentara as one of the nation's top integrated healthcare systems. Our not-for-profit system proudly includes advanced imaging centers, nursing and assisted-living centers, outpatient campuses, physical therapy and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice agency, a 3,800-provider medical staff and four medical groups. In addition, we provide medical transport ambulances and Nightingale air ambulance, and we extend health insurance to 445,000 people through Optima Health, our award-winning health plan. Sentara BenefitsAs the third largest employer in Virginia, Sentara Healthcare was named by Forbes Magazine as one of America's best large employers. We offer a variety of amenities to our employees, including, but not limited to:
Medical, Dental, and Vision InsurancePaid Annual Leave, Sick LeaveFlexible Spending AccountsRetirement funds with matching contributionSupplemental insurance policies, including legal, Life Insurance and AD&D among othersWork Perks program including discounted movie and theme park tickets among other great dealsOpportunities for further advancement within our organization
- Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For information about our employee benefits, please visit: Join our team! We are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development and growth!OtherStrong project management and organization skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously. Prior experience with large-scale change activities. Pays attention to detail. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectively connect and collaborate with others. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Comfort presenting to groups of various sizes. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Power Point & Excel). Proficiency with data analytics (interpreting, understanding, and effectively conveying survey results, benchmarks, metrics, etc.).Responsibilities:Fully oversee the deployment of Sentara--s employee engagement surveys. Serve as main point of contact with external survey vendor. Serve as a subject matter expert on the survey process and results. Research new methods to solicit and analyze employee feedback. Develop tools to help leaders understand the survey tools, reporting sites, and strategies to share results with teams. Prepare and edit communications, presentations and other documents in support of engagement activities. Participate in the planning, development, and implementation of strategies and tactics to enhance engagement.Qualifications:Education LevelBachelor's Level DegreeExperienceNone, unless noted in the "Other" section belowLicenseNone, unless noted in the "Other" section belowSkillsRequired: Preferred: None, unless noted in the "Other" section below
Keywords: Sentara Healthcare, Norfolk , Senior Employee Engagement Consultant, Professions , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!