836-Data Analyst (Military Veterans Wanted!)
Company: Frontier Technology, Inc.
Posted on: December 6, 2018
Position:----836-Data Analyst Type:----Full Time Location:----Norfolk, Virginia Frontier Technology, Inc. is seeking a full-time--Data Analyst--to join our team of qualified, talented, and diverse individuals in Norfolk, VA
- The Data Analyst will assist the RRL Program team to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of RRL processes and the training being developed and delivered using RRL strategies.
- Collection, processing and integration of data from multiple disparate, automated and manual sources as well as the design and execution of processes to access data, write queries, create and run reports, manipulate and parse potentially large datasets to support analysis.
- This position will also develop and administer procedures to ensure integrity, accuracy, appropriateness, and completeness of RRL assessment data.
- Development of individual training metrics to assess impact to sailor performance and Fleet readiness as well as the development and maintenance of interactive visualizations, such as dashboards, to support analysis and to present meaningful performance metrics to senior leadership.
- This position will also support the monitoring of RRL performance measures, identification of trends, as well as provide inputs to RRL program management risk assessments.
- Support of the development, modification and validation of new and existing performance measures for Sailor performance, program performance, and readiness impacts, as well as assisting in the development of RRL assessments data collection processes and requirements.
- Provide inputs for and assist in drafting period analytical reports and peform ad-hoc data analysis, as required, to address emergent tasking.
- This position will design, build and maintain RRL assessment database using MS Access database or similar database tool.-- Requirements
- Education - Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Data Analysis, Statistics, or Operational Research
- Skills / tools / programming competency / technical background - Microsoft Access, SQL, statistics, data analysis, research, strong communications skills, decisive, focused, responsive in planning and completing tasks
- Ability to maintain a government security clearance Preferred Requirements At least two (2) years of experience with Navy educational and training systems and processes.
Keywords: Frontier Technology, Inc., Norfolk , 836-Data Analyst (Military Veterans Wanted!), Professions , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!