Junior Procurement Analyst
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Assist on contract negotiation visibility and rate
- Develop and maintain cost analysis tools
- Provide analysis and support for different areas of procurement
negotiation and control; Office Leases, Terminals, Depots and
- Lead process mapping practiceMajor Areas of Responsibility:A3
region: Canada, Caribbean and USMain Tasks:Upload and maintain up
to date contract management system with all contracts, tariffs and
rate sheets that Zim operates.Monitor system to maintain visibility
and availability of documentation.Upload and update on timely
manner all rates for Terminals, LT and Depot conditions.Monitor
automatic PO generation and discrepancies.Execute all changes
necessaries in cooperation with IT, Finance and Operational Teams
to secure maximum generation of automatic POs.Assist on contract
clauses revision according to Zim standards.Implement performance
metrics to monitor contract procurement complianceDevelop tools to
identify price trendsAssist on financial evaluation, contract
review and cost reports of propertiesCreate process maps for
different areas of Procurement
- Academic degree in Business/Management/Data
Analytics/Finance/Statistics is preferred.
- Pre law/Contract understanding is desirable.
- Knowledge of the global shipping industry ("a plus").
- Good knowledge and experience with MS excel; knowledge and
experience with PPT, SAP and BI is an advantage; good internet
research skills highly desirable.
- Spanish as second language is highly desirable to communicate
with vendors in the Americas.
Countries & Business Development
Publish in Internal Career Page:
Keywords: ZIM, Norfolk , Junior Procurement Analyst, Professions , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!