Sr. Chemical Engineer - Process Plant
Company: CTR Corporation
Posted on: November 23, 2021
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years
and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a
great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great
team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking a Senior Chemical Engineer for Norfolk, VA .
Immediate openings and urgently hiring! What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Direct hire opportunity!
- Excellent schedule!
- Excellent work environment! Do You Enjoy?
- Chemical Engineering?
- Opportunities at career advancement in your respective field?
If so, Speak to a recruiter today to learn more! If not, still
speak to a recruiter! We have many openings that we would like to
discuss with you! SUMMARY: Assist senior management, with directing
plant operations and activities while ensuring safety,
environmental compliance, production, maintenance, and quality.
Support accounting, logistics and human resources departments. Job
- B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment,
preferably 10 years.
- Minimum 2 years of direct supervisory experience is
- Must have knowledge of chemical processes, equipment, and
- Must have knowledge of piping systems, pumps, and
- Prefer: Experience with reactor operations and or refinery or
- Basic computer skills and written communication via mobile
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures for electrical and
mechanical systems and instrumentation
- Knowledge of utility operations incl. electrical distribution,
fire suppression, water and boiler operations
- Knowledge of EHS (Safety, Health, and Environmental regulations
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision making
- Strong Leadership and training skills
- Ability to tolerate the temperature extremes in the region
- Ability to work variable schedule, incl. evenings, nights and
weekends CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined
requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any
other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United
States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for
positions for which they are qualified.
Keywords: CTR Corporation, Norfolk , Sr. Chemical Engineer - Process Plant, Professions , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!