Financial Data Analyst
Company: Titan America
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Titan America LLC is a leading environmentally and socially
progressive heavy building materials company located in the eastern
United States. Titan America is a part of the TITAN Group, an
independent, multi-regional producer of cement and other related
building materials. Our products include cement, aggregate,
ready-mixed concrete, and fly ash beneficiation. TITAN Group has a
track record of continuous growth since its establishment in 1902.
It has expanded its production and distribution operations into 13
countries, employing more than 5,500 people. Our products protect
human life and personal property, improve the quality of life,
generate economic prosperity, and connect society.Opportunity:We
are looking for a Financial Data Analyst at our Corporate Center in
Norfolk, VA. This salary-exempt position will assist in the
development of financial models supporting the company's strategic
planning process, work directly with management to prepare
budgets/forecasts, and analyze company performance versus key
performance indicators, financial targets, and
- Engage with management to gain an understanding of underlying
reasons for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results and
- Develop and maintain financial models to support the strategic
planning, budgeting, and forecast processes.
- Perform analysis of business operations and financial results,
providing insight into key business issues and developing proposed
solutions for management.
- Develop clear, concise, and insightful presentations
summarizing the key elements of financial and operating performance
for senior management.
- Provide support to management through insightful, ad hoc
analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational
- Engage with operating management to prepare and prioritize
capital expenditure authorization requests including financial
evaluation of alternatives and expected business benefits.
- Maintain knowledge base of industry, market, and
micro/macro-economic conditions. Review and summarize published
competitor performance for relevant comparisons to company
- Exhibit effective interaction and relationship skills with all
levels of management including accounting, operations, general
management, and senior leadership.
- Manage multiple projects and seamlessly move from one project
- Provide analytical support on a wide range of projects and
- Exhibit effective interaction and relationship
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Analytics, or related
business field, required.
- Experience in business finance & analytics with advanced
training and / or experience related to development of financial
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced training and / or experience with business
intelligence/visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo, or Power
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or SAP a plus.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints with a large and diverse
group of internal customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both
oral and written.
- Can-do attitude and demonstrated experience in working within a
team environment.Apply at: www.titanamerica.com/careersJob Type:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurancePhysical Setting:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Data analytics: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Titan America, Norfolk , Financial Data Analyst, Professions , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!