Senior Chem-Bio Defense Analyst (Third Fleet) - (7715)
Company: Patricio Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2020
LOCATION: Norfolk, VA
STATUS: Open, Contingent
TRAVEL: Possible CONUS/OCONUS Travel
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required (May require upgrade to
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time
Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Sr. Chem-Bio Defense
Analyst to Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) support for
technical issues between the Extreme Environments Life Support
Branch and Fleet Office.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
* Participate in program reviews and planning sessions in support
of project evaluations, scope and scheduling initiatives.
* Develop, prepare, and maintain status reports, analyses and staff
* Review and assist in developing CBD requirements documents.
* Review Joint, Multi-Service and Navy publications including CBR
doctrine, tactics, techniques and procedures.
* Support Combatant Command (COCOM) level exercises used to
integrate components for Joint Multi-lateral exercises
concentrating on Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD)
* Support Maritime Planning with emphasis on CWMD support
addressing Navy's role in disposition of Maritime forces,
familiarity with CWMD (Navy Warfare Development Command (NWDC) &
DoD)) references, Naval CWMD Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures
(TTP's), proliferation (VBSS/boarding) procedures, and an
understanding of latest CBD Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) &
CBD detection instruments for integration in a Joint Multi-lateral
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degree but will accept experience in lieu of
* Subject Matter Expertise in:
* Chemical / Biological Defense (CBD)
* Chemical / Biological Radiological (CBR)
* Naval tactics for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction
* CBD detection instruments
* Personal Protective Systems for Extreme Environments
* Surface Life Support Systems for Extreme Environments
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Patricio Enterprises, Inc., Norfolk , Senior Chem-Bio Defense Analyst (Third Fleet) - (7715), Professions , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!