Systems / Software Tester with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description CACI is currently seeking a Systems Tester to
provide support to the US Navy toprovide analysis of documented
user requirements and directs or assists in the design and
execution of test plans in support of user requirements for
moderately complex-to-complex software/hardware applications.Work
is associated with the development, fielding and support of a large
family of shore-based maintenance applications. Work will be
performed in Norfolk, VA. What You'll Get to Do: * Provide testing
expertise for support of user requirements of complex to highly
complex software/hardware applications.
* Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management
assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on
analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools
* Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation
support all applicable client, agency or industry standards time
lines and budgets.
* Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and
recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project
managers are fully informed of testing status and application
deviations from documented user requirements.
* Evaluate defects based on operational impact and using approved
defect tracking system to capture findings.
* Reviews user application system requirements documentation;
designs, defines and documents unit and application test plans;
transforms test plans into test scripts and executes those
* Participate in all phases of risk management assessment.
* Responsible for ensuring proper execution of test scripts and
documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking
* Ability to comprehend QA processes and follow QA process
* Interact with software developers, requirements analysts, end
users and other stakeholders to define, document, analyze, perform
and interpret tests for the Systems Test Events.
* Perform problem troubleshooting and communicate findings
effectively with management and end-users.
* Assist in the preparation of Test Plans, Procedures, Checklists,
and Reports in accordance with organization standards.
Qualifications You Will Bring: * Typically requires a Bachelor's
degree. * Must have experience working as a Software Test Engineer.
* You will have four (4) to eight (8) years of experience in work
involving Software Development Lifecycle process.
* U.S. Citizenship required.
* Must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance Desired Skills: * DoD/DoN
acquisition, budgeting, and investment management policies, guides,
* Defense Business Systems.
* Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture Framework
* Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), with emphasis on the
guidance issued by the DoD Deputy Chief Management Officer
* Operational Activities: Enterprise services, Supply Support,
Materials Management, Maintenance Planning, Nuclear Propulsion,
Maintenance Execution, Workforce Management, Financial Management,
Facilities and Equipment, Product Life Cycle Management and
information technology products.
* Software languages, applications, operating systems, frameworks,
integrated data environments and other expertise.
* Software/Systems Engineering using Agile methodologies, with the
ability to tailor to a specific systems engineering process and
software development tools.
* Use of PMO-IT SDLC tools. (Serena Business Manager, Serena
Dimensions, IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, HP Application Life Cycle
Management (ALM), Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server (TFS),
Functional Testing (UFT)) Database Programming - schema design,
architecture, performance tuning, SQL scripting, database
consolidation, database migration, system backups and database
* Application Test and Evaluation, particularly unit testing and
* Asset Management: government documents, hardware, software (to
include license agreements)
* Modification/maintenance/installation/integration of an
interfaced enterprise solution of GOTS software products
* Information Assurance - DoD/DoN IA requirements and industry best
* IT Infrastructure Support - hosted environment operations.
* System Administration - sys admin, help desk support, trouble
ticket resolution. What We Can Offer You: * We've been named a Best
Place to Work by the Washington Post * Our employees value the
flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and
their personal lives * We offer competitive benefits and learning
and development opportunities * We are mission-oriented and ever
vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest
priorities * For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success * We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
Post * Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them
to balance quality work and their personal lives * We offer
competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities *
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation's highest priorities * For over 55 years, the
principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the
driving force behind our success Job Location
US-Norfolk-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH CACI employs a diverse range of
talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters
continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the
opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information
solutions and services in support of national security missions and
government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal
Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for
employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: CACI, Norfolk , Systems / Software Tester with Security Clearance, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!