Front Desk Supervisor
Company: LTD Hospitality Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated individuals
with expertise in effective and efficient hotel operations. Our
ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality
industry that will attract and inspire associates to cultivate an
exceptional guest experience. If you are looking for an exciting
career with unlimited opportunities to thrive within LTD's growing
portfolio of properties, we have an immediate opening for you to
join our team as a Front Desk Supervisor
The Front Desk Supervisor will be responsible for the operation of
the front desk by directing, controlling and supervising Front Desk
Associates to ensure the best possible guest satisfaction,
associate morale, brand and company standards, training, and
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guests at all
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the Front Desk
- Promote teamwork and Associate morale.
- Interpret company policies and provide a safe working
environment by ensuring compliance with safety programs and
- Monitor & enforce Front Desk uniform brand & company
- Participate in the interviewing process for Front Desk
- Orient & train new Associates.
- Conduct ongoing training of all Front Desk Associates to
increase job knowledge and skill level.
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate Associates to achieve
work related goals.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions,
transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
- Assist Operations Manager, AGM or GCM with the payroll
- Ensure that the hotel is balanced daily and that discrepancies
are communicated with the appropriate hotel management.
- Complete period end tasks, including an audit of cash over and
short to include inventories.
- Respond to any guest complaint in a timely, professional and
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills
and or ability required.
- Has a sincere desire to exceed guest expectations
- Must have prior Front Desk Experience.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma and some college
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes
evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a good command of the English language and be able to
read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must have solid computer skills to include core Microsoft
applications and any additional brand specific applications as
- Must have sold math skills.
- Ability to lead, train, and motivate team members.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Must possess solid relationship-building skills, people
focused, highly organized and guest centric.
- Must have reliable transportation.
LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride in superior hotel development
and management for more than 30 years and is a recognized leader
managing top-performing brands under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and
InterContinental Hotel Group flags.
LTD's core values focus on people, relationships and opportunities.
The LTD culture was established by the founding partners and to
this day continues to guide the successful performance and
profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the highest
standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of
associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience
that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people
are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them.
We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement
opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive
benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding
in all aspects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!
For more information about joining the LTD family, please visit
www.ltdhospitality.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT
We are a family company. Our strength is in our people, and we are
proud to have built a team dedicated to excellence and service.
Opportunity is one of our core corporate values. That's why we
believe in giving members of the LTD team their own opportunities
to grow and advance in their careers, with exciting new initiatives
happening all of the time.
LTD Hospitality Group is currently seeking qualified candidates
with a passion for the hotel business. Those willing to share our
dedication to exceptional customer service should apply.
Keywords: LTD Hospitality Group, Norfolk , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!