Company: Planet Fitness Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position: Member Services Representative - Front Desk
Reports to: General Manager (GM)/ Assistant Manager (AM) / Shift
Purpose: Help promote our Judgement Free Zone, by representing our
core values and adhering to our business drivers during each
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform to your best abilities during your assigned work
* Monitor and maintain club cleanliness and atmosphere.
* Ensure that all proper training has been completed in order to
operate safely and efficiently.
* Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is presentable and
holding up to Excel Standard.
* Perform club inspections, complete assigned cleaning or
associated tasks along with re-inspecting said tasks.
* Process and Review Daily Club Activity Paperwork and file in
* Audit and Balance Cash Drawers on a daily basis.
* Update and Review Daily Club Reports and complete any
corresponding Data Entry Documents
* Maintain and clean the Front entrance to provide customers with a
clean, presentable, and welcoming environment
* Adhere to company's policies and guidelines and address any minor
* Provide a safe and secure environment for all members
* Communicate with members and a create a high level of customer
* Stocking all retail and promotional items for following
* Perform daily club inspections, complete assigned cleaning
* Understand and adhere to company standards, audit daily
paperwork, and help resolve any day-to-day customer issues.
* Audit club inventory and communicate with GM, AM and Shift Lead
on recommendations of inventory orders.
* Staying up to date on all required certifications and training
* Communicating with, promoting, touring, and assisting prospects
and potential members
* Assisting General Manager and Assistant Manager with club
promotions, training, and implementation of any operational
* Ensuring Facility complies with all state and federal laws and
* Operating and Assisting applicable members with use of Tanning,
hydro, and Total Body Enhancement Equipment and making sure all
applicable paperwork and procedures are adhered to.
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
* HS diploma or equivalent required.
* Familiar with Excel mission, values, vision, and culture, as well
as the Planet Fitness brand and operational requirements
* Great communication skills with internal and external
* Must be team oriented, motivated and well organized.
Benefits & Perks:
* Make payday any day by taking advantage of our financial wellness
* Every Team Player receives a FREE Planet Fitness Black Card
* Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you free and
confidential access to counseling resources
* PLUS - Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Parental Leave, and Health
Insurance Benefits are offered to all eligible Team Players
* Work Environment: This job operates in a fitness club environment
and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
photocopiers, fax machines and phones. The noise level in the club
environment may be loud on a regular basis.
* Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit,
climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must
frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and
move objects up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
* Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time OR
part-time, non-exempt position. A non-exempt employee is one who is
entitled to the minimum wage and/or overtime pay protections of the
FLSA. Days and hours of work can be expected to be between 1-40
hours a week. Club hours vary per location. These hours are subject
to change at any time dependent on business needs.
* EEO Statement: Excel Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
are committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity in
recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other employment
* Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness
experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving
go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors
and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet
Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top
talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone - and
shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in
all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the
Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of
opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented
individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to
an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness Inc., Norfolk , Overnight Closer, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!