NorfolkRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Norfolk jobs

Full Time Salary Clinician (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)

Company: Thriveworks
Location: Norfolk
Posted on: January 23, 2023

Job Description:

Compensation: Up to $80,600 Opportunity for a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus Now is a great time to consider a salaried clinician role, if you are interested in the stability offered from a guaranteed bi-weekly paycheck, paid time off, health benefits, full admin support, low to medium acuity therapy sessions, and joining a thriving community of like-minded, diverse clinicians.Thriveworks is clinician-founded and clinician-led, and offers the most supportive environment to build your career with a no-burnout promise. Benefit from our committed investment in clinician training and the most rigorous safety protocols in mental health, and see how best-practice therapy can make a difference. Join our national private group practice, with locations in 49 states (and DC!), insurance coverage of 1 in 2 Americans, and in-person sessions as well as tele-mental health.Here, we promote Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging - we are unified in our differences and know that our open-arms culture will make you feel right at home. We believe that caring for our clinicians is just as important as caring for our clients. This unique role offers flexibility and work-life balance that is rarely found in outpatient mental health. Let us know which salary level works for your life?Who are we looking for?To apply, you should have one of the following independent licenses in Virginia:LCSWLPCLMFTWhat is needed of you?Desire to join a community of high-quality clinicians who support one another25 hours or more of weekly clinical availability to help clients, with flexible shift options between the hours of 7am-9pm.Willingness to conduct 25% or more client sessions in our Norfolk office, while the remaining 75% of sessions can be conducted remotely if desired.What we can offer you:We want you to enjoy and focus on your role as a clinician. Thus, we offer a positive and supportive culture, removing burdens from your plate like securing clients, getting credentialed, and billing. Your benefits include:Guaranteed salary and bi-weekly pay with 25+ hours of weekly clinical availability$2,000 sign-on bonusPaid welcome, orientation, and training program (for a no-worries transition)Paid Time Off (PTO)No-show protection (you are still paid even if your client doesn't show)Group health and dental, disability, life, and liability insurance coverage401k pension supportCredentialing done by usFlexibility and autonomy in your schedule (open 7am-9pm seven days a week), and with access to case consultation groupsCEU reimbursement and malpractice coverageHigh-touch support team for scheduling and client assistance, 7 days a week including holidays and with extended hoursDiversity, Equity, and Inclusion company-wide programs and eventsTruly amazing team culture and clinical supportOngoing professional development including career advancement opportunities such as paid clinical supervisory rolesClient matching to low and medium acuity patient populationAdditional bonus opportunitiesWho will love it here?:Clinicians who are looking for a true partnership and have a desire to help clients find fulfillment through healingThose who enjoy expanding their professional skills through training, community support, and team collaborationPeople who care for integrity, honesty, adaptability, and quality of care, with high accountabilityClinicians who may be looking to grow into leadership rolesCome join Thriveworks to do what you love in a stable and supportive environment that enables you to thrive Click here to take the first chat!Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are our most valuable assets. We embrace and encourage differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We encourage and welcome diverse candidates to apply for any position you are qualified for to bring your unique perspective to our team.

Keywords: Thriveworks, Norfolk , Full Time Salary Clinician (LPC, LMFT, LCSW), Other , Norfolk, Virginia

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Virginia jobs by following @recnetVA on Twitter!

Norfolk RSS job feeds