Posted on: November 26, 2022
LINE COOK ROLE
Wingstop cooks are tasked with preparing all of the Wingstop menu
items perfectly, for each and every guest, each and every day. The
back of house crew is responsible for delivering the taste
experience that has made Wingstop a guest favorite. Preparing food
includes: unloading boxes, temping, washing, slicing and trimming,
pouring, mixing, frying, cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and
equipment. The back of house crew will coordinate the cooking of
all items so that they are prepared, hot and fresh, at the
appropriate time. Timing is essential to get Seasoned Fries that
are piping hot every time.
* Quickly scan and comprehend the order tickets and
* Use good judgment to know when Wings are "perfectly" done (timers
and basket positions).
* Filter and freshen the fryer shortening daily.
* Practice safe cooking procedures.
* Sauce and garnish the Bone-in Wings, Boneless Wings and
* Properly package the wings into the final container.
* Provide a nice presentation of wings in the packaging.
* Know, thoroughly understand and execute ongoing cleaning
procedures for their position and shift.
* Assist in unloading delivery boxes. Must be able to lift 60
* Assist in keeping kitchen clean throughout the shift.
* Clean at closing.
* Assist other employees as needed.
* Ensure that each guest has a positive, long lasting impression of
the Wingstop experience.
* Maintain bathrooms; clean and stock'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $11.50 per hour
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Norfolk, VA 23505: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Wingstop, Norfolk , Line Cook, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!