B2B Sales Representative
Company: Trolley House Refreshments
Posted on: November 26, 2022
_Trolley House Refreshments_ is a Richmond based company looking
to expand into the Norfolk market and we need a *Sales
Representative* that can build and promote our Trolley House brand.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone in the Norfolk area
wanting a work-from-home position.
This year we were honored with the *'Operator of the Year'* award
by the National Automatic Merchandising Association as well as
recognized as one of the *Top Workplaces* by the Richmond
Times-Dispatch. We understand that our success is driven by the
dedication and passion of our employees and together we work to
fulfill our purpose of delivering happiness to our customers, our
community, and our employees. We hope you will join us!
Values we live by:
* No excuses
* Do the right thing
* Can-do attitude
* Always growing
* Help first - be part of the solution
* Transparency and Honesty - no BS
Please visit our website at *www.trolleyhouseva.com* to learn
*About you: *
* You can take a qualified lead and get it to "yes" without being
* You take pride in consistent communication with clients.
* You think sales is an adventure every day!
* You have a growth mindset and look for ways to develop deeper
relationships with clients and vendors.
* You are not afraid to flex your networking muscles and show no
fear when developing prospects.
* You are naturally curious and value lifelong learning.
* You understand the power of human connection and have a genuine
desire to help others.
* You are a whiz kid when it comes to details and can easily keep
names and relationships straight.
*Sales Representative Expectations: *
* Contact prospective customers to discuss how our products and
services (micro markets, water/coffee, and pantry services) can
meet their needs. Warm leads will be provided, but you will also be
expected to find and develop your own leads.
* Make in-person presentations to prospective customers; set up
follow up meetings and tastings.
* Source and develop client referrals and prospects and respond to
* Emphasize or recommend service features based on knowledge of
customers' needs and vendor capabilities and limitations.
* Strategically maintain a book of business, ensuring a strong
presence in the community.
* Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
* Coordinate customer engagement events to include grand openings,
tastings, and lunch and learns.
* Attend sales or trade meetings or read related publications to
obtain information about market conditions, business trends,
regulations, or industry developments.
* Attend networking events to include, but not limited to AMA, ALA,
Chamber of Commerce, and IFMA.
* Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationship
with follow up on sales activity.
*Sales Representative Skills & Experience: *
* Experience making sales presentations
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all types of
* B2B sales experience preferred
* Sales experience in foodservice, hospitality, or similar a
* Ability to travel to different locations in Central Virginia for
sales calls-territory includes Norfolk, Hampton Roads, Virginia
Beach, Suffolk, Chesapeake, and Newport News areas
* Tech savvy-skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience using a CRM, HubSpot experience a plus
* Sandler Sales Training or similar, a plus
*Sales Representative Benefits: *
* $50k base pay, plus commissions (once established, you can expect
to make between $75-$100k a year)
* Gas allowance
* Paid holidays and PTO
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available
* 401(K) retirement plan and company match after 1 year of
* Voluntary supplemental insurance plans available
* Professional memberships, subscriptions and applicable events
* Discounts at all Trolley House Hospitality companies including
catering services, Parterre restaurant, and vending items in our
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Travel reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* What do you like about sales?
* Give me an example of a unique way you were able to schedule
face-time with a potential customer.
* CRM software: 1 year (Preferred)
* relationship sales (not transactional): 1 year (Preferred)
* B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Trolley House Refreshments, Norfolk , B2B Sales Representative, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!