Company: Medical Careers Institute
Posted on: November 22, 2022
This position is based out of our Norfolk, VA campus location.
ARE YOU A SALES ORIENTED PROFESSIONAL THAT HELPS PEOPLE FIND THEIR
PASSION? If you answered yes, then an Admissions Representative
career with ECPI University maybe for you!
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University's dedicated employees have worked
tirelessly to help students achieve their goals via hands-on
training and career-focused education. Our employees are dynamic,
caring professionals ready to make a difference in people's
With your hard work, ECPI University will provide full-time
employees with great benefits including:
* Competitive compensation & benefits plans including 401(k)
participation with potential annual employer contributions.
* Our Tuition Scholarship program is eligible to employees and
their immediate family members after 90 days of employment.
* Additionally, you will work alongside talented professionals to
help our students change their lives through education.
If you are seeking a stable work environment, comprehensive
training, personal and professional growth opportunities, and job
satisfaction knowing your work makes a positive difference in
people's lives, we would love to hear from you and discuss the
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Provide excellent customer service to potential students through
consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
* Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an
interest in attending the University.
* Meet with potential students to accurately explain program
offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with
the student's interests, qualifications, and career goals.
* Represent the University both on and off campus to prospective
students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved
in the college selection process.
* Attend all admissions department meetings and training
* Accurately account for all inquiries and admissions activity
associated with all inquiries; complete daily activity reports.
* Ensure that all enrollment paperwork is completed accurately and
in a timely manner.
* Keep all required reports current and accurate, including
information stored in the University systems.
* Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all CIV
policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and accrediting
* Network and build strong relationships to generate personally
* Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure student
* Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events and
programs for groups and individuals.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 1-3 years of successful experience in sales, marketing, public
relations, recruitment or other related field strongly
* 2-3 years of related experience to include appointment setting,
interviewing, relationship building, client services, commitment to
follow-up skills, coordinating programs and events, etc.
* Any equivalent combination of education and experience
* Passionate about helping others achieve their educational and
* Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to
effectively follow up and follow through.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with the
professional use of social media.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as
well as part of a team.
Keywords: Medical Careers Institute, Norfolk , Admissions Representative, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!