Company: True Religion Apparel, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
JOB TITLE: Sales Associate
IMMEDIATE MANAGER: Store Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: 0
DIRECT REPORTS TITLES: N/A
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Non - Exempt
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: N/A
As a Sales Associate, you will maintain outstanding customer
service as per company standards, achieve individual sales goals,
drive team collaboration, maintain True Religion merchandising
standards, and safeguard company assets.
* Greet and acknowledge every customer, maintaining solid product
knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
* Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
* Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and
* Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring
* Assist in completing price changes within the department.
* Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory
management system: including the accurate entering of sales
information: receiving payment for products: processing credit card
transactions; making correct change; processing refunds, exchanges
and voids; and issuing gift certificates and credit slips.
* Reconcile daily sales and prepare deposits and end of day reports
* Utilize a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including
price, any special product considerations, and stock location
in-store and in the back stockroom.
* Accurately perform all merchandise receipt processing, including
processing in the POS system; merchandise inspection, tagging,
stocking and display. Communicate all damages and wrong shipments
to store management.
* Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping
merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed. Dust and
clean shelves regularly, fold t-shirts and arrange merchandise to
maintain the highest level of visual presentation.
* Retail Savvy: you understand the complexities that come with
working in a luxury retail environment and its customers
* Goal Oriented: you work hard and strategize in order to achieve
daily, monthly and yearly sales goals.
* Upbeat: you always have a positive and welcoming attitude towards
peers and customers.
* Brand Knowledgeable: you know our brand like the back of your
hand including all fits and styles.
* Fashionable: you are current with trends and are able to make
styling recommendations to the customer.
* Fearless, Focused, Open and Fast!
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* High School Diploma
* Must be over 18 years of age
* Minimum of 6 months of retail sales experience
* Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all
* Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job,
including but not limited to standing, stooping, lifting 11
kilograms and climbing a ladder
Keywords: True Religion Apparel, Inc., Norfolk , Sales Associate, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!