Company: Medical Temporaries, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Medical Temporaries, Inc. has a position available for a
Security Officer to work in Norfolk, VA.
Job Title: Security Officer
- High School graduate or equivalent
- At least 2 years of security officer experience
- Minimum of one year of experience in a behavioral health
setting, crisis intervention, de-escalation, or hospital
- Military or Law enforcement experience preferred.
- Must pass a drug screen.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, loss prevention techniques, and
positive guest relations skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and good DMV
- Must meet the insurability policy requirements to drive a
- Must be able to pass the driving test within 30 days of
- CPR Crisis Prevention Training must be obtained within 45 days
- CPI Crisis Prevention Training must be obtained within 30 days
- Must be able to successfully complete a post-offer pre-hire
physical and Functional Capacity Screening annually thereafter.
Location: Norfolk, VA
Hours: Schedule requirements - Days, Weekends, Rotating
- Days: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm Sunday to Saturday including
- Evenings/Nights: 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm or 7:00 pm to 3:30 am
Sunday to Saturday including weekends
- Evenings: 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm Sunday to Saturday including
- Nights: 10:00 pm to 6:30 am Sunday to Saturday including
Type: Temp with the potential to transition into permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Pay Rate: $16.50 - $20.63
Duties: Overall ensures the security of the buildings and property
through regular patrol and reporting
Benefits/Perks: Health Insurance, Direct Deposit, Weekly Pay
Want to learn more about exciting opportunities like this one? or
Medical Temporaries is sincere in its efforts to provide quality
medical care to the community. We are interested in healthcare
workers who have a passion for helping others and are able to
provide compassionate care and services to those who need it. We
build a bridge to help you reach your career goals. Many of the
area's premier medical facilities partner with Medical Temporaries
to handle the recruiting and hiring for their facilities. With more
than 32 years of experience staffing the medical community, we have
the relationships and resources available to get your foot in the
door in a timely manner. We work diligently to ensure the job is a
good fit for everyone, Your Success is our Success. For more
information about our company and current opportunities, you can
visit our website at
Medical Temporaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug
Keywords: Medical Temporaries, Inc., Norfolk , Security Officer, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!