Regeneration Operator II
Company: Suez Water Technologies
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize
and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of
solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a
cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a
broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely
positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the
environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey
The Regeneration Operator II prepares resin, mobile equipment and
ion exchange resin tanks for customer fulfillment. Regenerates ion
exchange resin and media with various chemicals such as acids,
bases and salts. Performs quality control checks on the
* Regenerates ion exchange resins and media with acids, bases and
* Separates ion exchange resins as required.
* Performs quality checks before, during and after the regeneration
process to ensure GE or customer specs are met.
* Moves resins and media from regenerators to storage tanks to ion
exchange tanks/bottles or mobile equipment.
* Receives bulk chemical
* Preforms repairs on equipment both in plant and for mobile
* Performs daily rounds, obtaining readings.
* Monitors RO systems in house.
* Performs exchange on RO membranes as required.
* AWN operation
* Performs calibrations on analytical testing equipment as needed
* CUP operations performed
* Plans and schedules chemical orders as necessary
* Troubleshoots equipment and processes.
* Maintains good housekeeping at all times.
* Follows EHS procedures and policies.
* Prepares labels for resin tanks
* Operates forklift as needed.
* HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
* At least 6 months of experience and knowledge of resins and water
* Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as
lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual
* Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to
include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing
facilities, and power industry facilities
* Ability and willingness to complete occasional site assignments
for customer troubleshooting, operation and installation.
* Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
* Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if
* Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
* HS Chemistry knowledge highly desired
* College Chemistry knowledge
* At least 1.5 years of experience in comparable manufacturing
environment involving chemical handling, or at least 1.5 years of
experience in plumbing, pump or mechanical repair.
* Ability to apply to carry out instructions furnished in written,
oral, and diagram form
* Teamwork skills
* Dependable, accountable and diligent
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic
environment with challenging projects and training provided to
ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace!
Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page to search for
available jobs in a more accessible format.
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
Keywords: Suez Water Technologies, Norfolk , Regeneration Operator II, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!