Commercial Alarm System Inspector
Posted on: January 13, 2022
EARN UP TO A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to
be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are
designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion,
ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or
any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is
encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Per upcoming OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards, announced
September 9th, 2021, COVID-19 Vaccination will be required to be
eligible for employment.
Cennox is currently seeking a Commercial Alarm Systems Inspector
based in Norfolk, VA to perform scheduled inspections, surveys, and
related project work for electronic security systems in banking and
commercial facilities across Norfolk and surrounding areas. This
full-time position offers a flexible schedule, travel
opportunities, paid training, and the chance to become part of a
rapidly growing company.
- Tech-savvy with strong mechanical/electrical aptitude and
eagerness to learn new skills
- Strong work ethic to work independently and reliably meet
deadlines with minimum supervision
- Great communication/customer service skills and ability to
interpret/execute written instructions
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing
and a reliable/insured vehicle
Experience and Education:
- Previous work with fire alarms or electronic security is
- GED or equivalent trade school or apprenticeship is a plus
- Ability to lift/move 50 or more pounds, stand, climb, bend,
stoop, and reach freely
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all-weather and
sit/drive for extensive daily travel
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and sharp eyesight
- Flexible work schedule, paid training, and opportunity for
- Company-provided tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligibility to enroll in 401K after one year of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life
insurance after an initial, 90-days of employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally
managed field services for our clients across a range of
industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cennox, Norfolk , Commercial Alarm System Inspector, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!