Special Inspections Inspector
Company: Stevenson Consulting Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are looking for an experienced and motivated SPECIAL
INSPECTIONS INSPECTOR in the Norfolk, VA area.
- Evaluation of commercial construction for compliance with the
appropriate codes and other applicable regulations
- Maintain clear, concise, and comprehensive records and reports
related to inspection activities
- Performing a life safety inspection
- NICET Level I
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT)
- Current ICC Special Inspector certifications in Soils, Concrete
Construction, Structural Masonry and/or Structural Steel
- Must possess prior inspection experience of commercial
- Valid drivers license with own transportation required, mileage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to work well with clients and
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Excel
Education: High School Diploma/ Associates Degree and 5 years
experience as an inspector performing building inspections; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to work flexible schedule, including off-shift hours and
weekends in a construction environment is required.
Ability to pass Federal Security Clearance.
This is a full-time position with opportunity for paid vacation,
paid holidays, 401K, medical and dental insurance offered.
Excellent compensation package based on experience and
Drug Free, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Stevenson Consulting, Inc.-your next great career opportunity
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Stevenson Consulting Inc., Norfolk , Special Inspections Inspector, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!