Senior Project Scheduler
Posted on: January 12, 2022
As a Senior Project Scheduler -on the $3.3BN Hampton Roads
Bridge Tunnel Expansion Project (HRBT) in Virginia, you will
-assist the Project Schedule Manager with various duties such as
reporting and project coordination. - -The Hampton Roads Connector
Partners -JV -(HRCP) consisting of -Dragados, Flatiron, and VINCI
-has been selected to construct the $3.3BN Design Build -project
--the largest -civil -construction contract -ever -awarded by the
Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT). - - -The project
scope -across a 9 mile section of the I-64 -will include: -a new
3.5-mile bridge-tunnel crossing that will accommodate a total of 8
lanes of capacity across the water, replacement of the existing
marine approach bridges and the addition of a third lane on I-64 in
each direction. -The twin 45' diameter 1.5-mile tunnels will be
bored by TBM, creating the second largest TBM tunnel opening for a
TBM in North America. -The project is expected to continue to the
end of 2025. - -Responsibilities: -
- Perform take-off of quantities and activities from drawings or
other documents for creation of Design/Purchase/Construction
- Communicate and coordinate with Design/Construction Engineers
for the establishment of their schedule.
- Create and maintain Design/Purchase/Construction schedules
based on specific requirement from multiple departments.
- Update, maintain, and revise monthly and weekly schedules and
- Compare, and report on comparisons of monthly schedules with
regards to changes, delays or accelerations.
- Participate in the preparation of TIAs (Time Impact Analysis)
for purpose of analyzing and implementing mitigation procedures to
the project schedule.
- Identify warnings and risks to the project for the purpose of
mitigating the impact of these risks.
- Analyze monthly schedules and prepare reports for the purpose
of dispute resolution.
- Participate in the preparation of baseline CPM Schedule.
- Support change order preparation in regard to time impacts and
- Assist in the analyze competitive subcontractor and supplier
- Populate schedule with resource and cost information.
- Performs other related duties as required and
assigned.Qualifications: - -Required -
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution. - -
- Minimum three (3) years of heavy construction scheduling
experience. -Preferred -
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Science, Construction
Management, Construction Engineering, or Civil Engineering
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with others.
- Advanced knowledge of Primavera P6. -
- Proven skill and ability to identify and mitigate scheduling
issues for simple and complex construction projects. -
- Proficient with the generation and maintenance of cost and
resource loaded schedules. -
- Ability to self-prioritize and self-start projects and task
- Ability to effectively multi-task similar activities in a fast
paced, time sensitive environment. - -
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. - -
- Advanced verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
-Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Dragados, Norfolk , Senior Project Scheduler, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!