Company: Consulate Health Care
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Admissions Liaison - Community Liaison - Norfolk, VAAbout
Consulate Health Care of NorfolkConsulate Health Care of Norfolk is
a place to get better, a place for living. As a 222-bed skilled
nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care
family, our culture creates a community where Consulate staff cares
for patients and residents like family, not because it's their job,
but because it's their calling. We are Ambassadors of Care.WHY WORK
AT CONSULATE HEALTH CARE?
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus!
- Benefits for the Entire Family! (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- 401k Plan Available
- Employee Discounts
- Education and Training Programs availableThe Admissions
Liaison's primary purpose is to manage the facility census by
coordinating physician outreach, conducting sales calls, networking
with community organizations and hospitals to generate patient
referrals and admissions.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and coordinate admissions with appropriate center
- Achieve facility census goals and annual budget projections
through on site sales visits at hospitals and physician practices
for referral conversions to admissions.
- Develop relationships, provide excellent customer service and
educate referral sources on services provided by Consulate.
- Develop sales strategies to maximize admissions to grow market
share in core business lines in assigned geographic area.
- Maintain knowledge of current regulations governing Medicare,
Medicaid and private insurance company reimbursement.
- Participate in industry trade shows and business development
activities, as assigned.
- Conduct admission screening of potential patients, determine
level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance
coverage, as indicated. Ensure appropriate clinical acceptance in a
- Secondary Education Degree required. (Associates or Bachelor's
- Nursing degree preferred.Experience:
- Three (3) years' experience in healthcare business development
- Managed care/insurance experience preferred.
- Experience with public and commercial payers sources
- MS Office knowledge required.EEO/MFDV#LI-LN1Ind123
Keywords: Consulate Health Care, Norfolk , Admissions Liaison, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!