Customer Service/Flex Rep
Company: Hertz Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are Thankful for you! We are looking for Customer Service
Associates with a passion to drive customer satisfaction. If this
is you and you're ready for your next destination then you have
cruised to the right spot!
Apply today and shift your career into drive for tomorrow!
Not only do you get to be part of an organization where you Drive
your Potential and Power your Passion you get major perks and
discounts! Just to name a few Hertz perks:
- 40% off any standard Hertz Rental
- Up to 50% off holiday groceries
- Gift Card Savings
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Career Growth with hands on learning
How to Drive your future in working with Hertz:
- Consult customers on Hertz rentals
- Ensure positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car
rental company experience
- Peruse customers on additional services
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Conduct vehicle service and maintenance to ensure customer
- Have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving
- Be at least 20 years of age
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma
All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a
background screen and drug screen,- (note: the use of marijuana
will not be tested as a condition of employment).
Do you like to have different types of assignments and variety in
your work? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to
provide helpful, quality service and getting things done the "right
way?" You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the
necessary training to become an expert. Even in difficult
situations, you have great tact and charm.
Is this you? Then we need you as our Flexible Service
As a Flexible Service Representative, you will be responsible for a
wide variety of assignments, including:
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and
- Persuasively selling optional services.
- Processing customer rental returns.
- Conducting vehicle service and maintenance.
- Previous customer service experience and sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and
outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must have a valid driver's license, be 20 years of age, with an
acceptable driving record
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including
holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating
capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed
above. The essential functions of this position include, but are
not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking,
bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling,
speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, seeing, and reading. Knowledge
of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone,
calculator, copy machine, and fax machine is required.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran Associated topics: agente de
servicio al cliente, clerk, csr, customer care specialist, customer
service, service, technical assistant, technical support,
Keywords: Hertz Corporation, Norfolk , Customer Service/Flex Rep, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!