Lead Server-$12.50 PLUS TIPS Capo Capo @ Norfolk Marriott Waterside
Company: Norfolk Marriott Waterside
Posted on: November 18, 2021
OverviewThe Lead Server is an integral member of the restaurant
team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences
for our guests. He/she is responsible for greeting guests, taking
orders, serving food and beverages, and checking on guest
- Be familiar with the organization of the Restaurant(s),
lounges, and Room Service and know the function of each job
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an
attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Pre-bus all tables removing soiled dishes after each
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S system.
- Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing
end of shift paperwork.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties
according to station rotation assignment and established
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and
- Keep all beverages at least - full (coffee, tea, soda, water,
- Breakdown trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom
according to established standards.
- Consistently upsell food, beverage and promotional items to
- Receive and deliver food and beverage orders and collect
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work-Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining area while
carrying full trays of food & beverages.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.*** 50% off
of monthly parking expenses***Job Type: Full-timePay: From $12.50
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Norfolk Marriott Waterside, Norfolk , Lead Server-$12.50 PLUS TIPS Capo Capo @ Norfolk Marriott Waterside, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!