Front Desk Supervisor
Company: HARMONY HOSPITALITY INC
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Doubletree Norfolk Airport, Norfolk, VA 23502 - Norfolk, VA
The Front Office Supervisor is responsible for:
- Supervises all front office personnel and the hotel's Front
Office activities in the absence of the Front Office manger.
- Maintains operating and administrative efficiencies in daily
processes, avoiding distractions for upper management during
project oriented periods.
The Front Office Supervisor's primary responsibilities will
- Assumes Front Office Manager responsibilities in their
- Reviews Front Desk Shift Log for any entries and takes
appropriate action to resolve issues.
- Assist in working as a guest service agent on a needed
- Supervises the taking of a thirty minute lunch break of an
employee working eight hour shift.
- Completes previous day's bank deposit.
- Reviews prior days audit pack for accuracy.
- Prepares a Weekly walk-in Analysis Report on a weekly
- Completes petty cash on a weekly basis.
- Handles any guest concerns.
- Ensures that all marquee' scripts are provided once a month for
review by the Front Office Manager and Director of Operations.
- Complete daily payroll.
- Review the access and excel reports daily for accuracy.
- Maintain goals set to meet and not exceed budget.
- Ensure that all areas are neat and organized.
Keywords: HARMONY HOSPITALITY INC, Norfolk , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!