Auto Service Advisor- Hendrick Cadillac
Company: Hendrick Automotive Group
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Rick Hendrick Cadillac (Norfolk)Location: 6222 Virginia Beach
Blvd, Norfolk, Virginia 23502Summary:Full Time Service Advisor
career opportunity available at Hendrick Cadillac Norfolk! We are
seeking experienced individuals to be responsible for selling,
identifying and documenting service, scheduling maintenance, and
repair orders for customers.Take Advantage of Our Cutting Edge
- Employer Paid Healthcare & Prescription Plan
- Rewarding Performance Based Pay & Bonuses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off up to 3 weeks Vacation
- Supplemental Benefits (Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Disability, Life Insurance)
- Holiday and Sick Pay
- Employee Discounts
- College Scholarship Program
- Individual & Team Rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
- ASE Tuition Certification Reimbursement
- Internal Career Advancement Opportunities
- Largest privately owned auto group in the country- great career
growth potential!Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Works with customer and technician to identify required
- Advises customers on necessary and recommended services.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle
to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other
- Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Meets dealership's standards for repair and order
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Participates in required training.
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and
regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned.To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential
- 2 years automotive dealership.
- College Degree, High School Diploma, GED.
- Scheduled shifts may include evening hours, weekends, and
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational
skills.Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid Driver's License.
- ASE and/or Manufacturer Certification a plus.Work
Environment:Duties are generally performed in the service area.
Responsibilities may include conducting road tests on customer
vehicles. Work includes inspection of customer vehicles and
frequent movement around the Service Department to convey
information between customers and service technicians. Frequently
interacts with customers, service manager and service technicians,
and employees from various departments in the dealerships.Hendrick
Core Values:To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following Core Values.Servant LeadershipServant
Leaders consciously put the needs of others before their own,
because to serve people is to value them.Teamwork through Trust &
RespectDiversity is strength, and when we trust and respect one
another we can work as a team to achieve at a high
level.IntegrityBeing honest and transparent with people, in an
effort to do the right thing within the letter and spirit of the
law, drives every action we take and every decision we
make.Commitment to Customer EnthusiasmEvery day we recommit
ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to
exceed the expectations of our customers.Passion for
WinningHendrick's tradition of winning is based on the idea of
striving to be the best, not the biggest, and is therefore defined
by how we treat our people.Accountability at All LevelsTaking
ownership of our actions and our decisions allows us to grow as
individuals, and support each other as a team.Commitment to
Continuous ImprovementEvery day we soften our hearts as well as our
egos, in order to seek out and improve upon areas of opportunity
within ourselves and our team.This job description in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to
be performed by this employee. - The employee will be required to
follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and
responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. - This job
description is subject to revision at the discretion of the
company.#CBHendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity
employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information
regarding the EEOC, please visit .
Keywords: Hendrick Automotive Group, Norfolk , Auto Service Advisor- Hendrick Cadillac, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!