Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.)
Company: Commonwealth Senior Living
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Do you have a sincere passion for working with
seniors and a love of keeping them healthy? Our
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) do too!
Our LPNs care for our residents in a number of ways in our
communities under the direction of the Resident Care Director. The
main objective of this position is to administer and document
medication and treatments per the physician’s order and accurately
record all care provided to the residents. You would also provide
direct nursing care and clinical supervision of nursing assistants
working with residents. Team members must possess a big heart and a
spirit to serve while you monitor the residents’ comfort and
respond to their physical and emotional needs.
This role can grow into leadership opportunities
at our communities and a long-term career in the senior living
industry. Team members can pursue a higher nursing education and
Commonwealth Senior Living will assist with paying for education
and providing training! Career growth into Assistant Resident Care
Director or Resident Care Director is possible. Our company even
boasts several Executive Directors that have been an LPN in their
Senior Living is a recognized leader in senior living, employing
around 2,000 associates, and is a two consecutive year recipient of
the Great Place to Work certification!
- Caring about people. Previous work with seniors would be
- Drive for doing the right thing and seeing things through to
- Passionate about a job well done, having fun, and celebrating
- Confident to speak up
- Great listener
- Takes ownership and adds value – seeks to improve something
every single day!
- Consistently exhibits respect in all interactions
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Possessing your state LPN certification would be ideal
Keywords: Commonwealth Senior Living, Norfolk , Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.), Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!