Company: Sentara Healthcare
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Insight Global is looking for a Sr. Accountant and Accounting
Supervisor to join the Corporate Accounting Team for a large
healthcare client in Hampton Roads, VA. The Sr. Accountants
responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, analyze, research, and adjust financial statements for
- Create relevant work papers, schedules, and reconciliations.
- Review and comprehend financial indicators and results of
operations, significant operational statistics, variances from
budget and historical results.
- Research technical accounting and financial reporting issues and
assist with ad hoc financial analysis and projects.
- Assist in preparation and coordination of year-end audits.
- Sr. Accountant will report to the Accounting Supervisor.
- Accounting Supervisor will manage and review the Sr. Accountants
processes, financial statements, etc.
- CPA Certification
- 1.5+ year Accounting Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
Keywords: Sentara Healthcare, Norfolk , Accounting Supervisor, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!