System Administration and Hardware Maintenance Technical Trainer
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Leidos’ C4ISR Mission Solutions Division is seeking a system
administration and hardware maintenance technical trainer to join
our team in Norfolk, VA, to support Distributed Common Ground
The candidate will be a member of the Distributed Common Ground
System – Navy (DCGS-N) training team and the Afloat Intelligence
Systems Integration Team (AISIT), serving as a system
administration and hardware maintenance trainer.
- Developing and conducting training in accordance with current
Navy Education and Training (NAVEDTRA) standards for U.S. Navy
Sailors assigned to ships and sites equipped with DCGS-N.
- Supporting O-level preventive and corrective maintenance, fault
isolation, Unix/Solaris and Windows system administration, and
- Providing ad hoc refresher training, providing feedback,
supporting system testing, and maintaining training curriculum and
- Providing feedback on technical documentation, training
products, and job aids, during documentation reviews, product
reviews, and program office working groups.
- Coordinating with system engineers, subject matter experts, and
technical writers to ensure all developed content is consistent,
validated, and verified.
- Must have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 4+ years of related
experience. Additional years of related experience can be
considered in lieu of degree.
- Extensive system and network administration experience with
U.S. Navy afloat Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
(ISR) systems associated with DCGS-N, GCCS-M and communication
- Current CompTIA Security +.
- Experience with Solaris OS, Microsoft OS, Cisco IOS, COMPOSE,
and MS Office products.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified
System Engineer (MCSE), and/or Sun Certified Solaris Administrator
- U.S. Navy NEC IT-H09A, experience with the Consolidated Afloat
Navy Enterprise System (CANES).
- U.S. Navy Instructor and Master Training Specialist (MTS), or
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT)+.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Norfolk , System Administration and Hardware Maintenance Technical Trainer, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!