CDL-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver - Up to $1.45 per Mile!
Company: John Christner Trucking
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Owner Operator Teams Earn Up To $1.45 per Mile!
John Christner Trucking loves Owner Operators! (John was one
himself after all). Bringing your own truck, you enjoy all of our
great benefits (you’re responsible for your 2290). John
Christner Trucking is moving critical fresh food loads to restock
shelves and need hard working professionals like you. We
are all in this together.
CONTRACTORS WILL NOW SEE A 20% - 30% INCREASE IN TAKE HOME
That's right - JCT is working harder than ever to make sure our
Contractors are earning what they deserve.
- Teams Earn Up to $1.45 per Mile (Includes Fuel
Surcharge and Quarterly Incentives)
- $50/Hour Detention Pay
- Pilot/Flying J Fuel Rebate of
- LIMITED TIME $2,000 Orientation Pay ($1K
on First Dispatch; $1K After Second)
- Priority Dispatch
Team up with a lead in the industry for team drivers and
start earning more money today!
- Fuel Surcharge Paid on All Miles - Loaded and
- Dedicated Support Team Focused on Team Productivity
- Lots of Straight Loads
- Great Miles
- No Cash Down
- $1 Buyout With No Balloon Payments
- Weekly Settlements
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Permits and Base Plates
- Road Use and Fuel Taxes Paid (O/O’s Responsible for 2290)
- EZ Pass, Oklahoma Pike Pass and Drivewyze
Owner Operator Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have recent OTR, 48 state tractor-trailer driving
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3)
- No more than three (3) preventable accidents/incidents in the
past three (3) years
- No DUI/DWI in the past five (5) years
Keywords: John Christner Trucking, Norfolk , CDL-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver - Up to $1.45 per Mile!, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!