Medical Secretary Needed
Do you always have a smile on your face? Do you have a way of
making people feel at ease and comfortable, even if you dont know
them? Then we want to talk to you about our Medical Secretary
Our busy Eye Care practice needs a Medical Secretary to help us
give our patients a 5-star experience all the time, every time!
How will you make a difference?
As our Medical Secretary, you will have the incredible honor to
set the stage for each patients appointment. When our patients walk
in, you will be the first person they see to reassure them they
have made the right decision in choosing our practice, it really
changes their day! Not only that, but it sets the expectation for
the appointment and lets our patients know their appointment will
go as smoothly as possible, allowing the patient to be receptive to
Some of your duties as a Medical Secretary will include:
- Making sure patients feel welcome as soon as they walk in the
- Pleasantly answering questions and making appointments for
existing and potential clients
- Reviewing and organizing patient medical charts for accuracy
- Using your friendliest phone voice to answer incoming calls,
take messages, complete outreach to patients (some re-engagement
- Assisting in opening and closing the office
- Understanding and respecting patient privacy laws
- Consistent cross-training for optimal career growth
Why this job is more than a job
In Eye Care, we change peoples lives. We help Grandma and
Grandpa keep their independence by saving their eyesight. We help
kids get better grades because they can finally see the board! We
prevent devastating traffic accidents, allow parents to take in
every detail on their childrens faces, and help people enjoy a
better quality of life because life is so much better when you can
If you want a career where you can literally help the people in
your community have better lives, this is the job for you.
Prior medical experience is a plus, but its certainly not
required. We offer paid training for the right person with a great
attitude, a helpful heart, and a love of learning to the Envision
Ghent Optometry Exceptional Standard of Care!
If these sound like you, please apply!
- You can get along great with anybody.
- Youre full of energy and people feel charged up just being
- You appreciate other peoples talents and love to work together
to solve problems.
- Youre known for doing what you say youre going to do no
- Your reputation for honesty and integrity is legendary.