Elite Service Technician, Northeast
Posted on: May 3, 2021
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
LVSS Job Description:
Summary of Position:
Territory: North Eastern Region
This position reports to a Regional Service Manager. Provide all
dealer, broker, and retail customers with technical/service
support, assistance in the areas of service management, customer
relations/satisfaction, warranty adjustment, product performance,
and installation for all Mercury and Brunswick Advanced Systems
Group products and specializing in large vessel systems and
electronic integration and connectivity.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide service management counseling, onsite training in
service management and technical areas.
- Clearly communicate information to the service product,
manufacturing and quality engineering groups.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve service-related product
malfunctions and issues.
- Complete on-going evaluations of all dealers and to assist them
to upgrade their service of Mercury products and providing ultimate
customer satisfaction in a profitable manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the RSM
- Territory account management responsibilities for:
- Prospecting and dealer selection for best service
- Dealer non-renewals / terminations interacting with sales,
- Dealer service development and technical training.
- Assist OEM Boat-builder service as required
- Organize Dealer visits to provide improved dealer support.
- Provide in-field support to Mercury Legal department for
product liability, product failure lawsuits, including onsite
inspections, depositions, and to participate as a witness.
- Face to face interaction with consumers to resolve their
product questions and issues.
- Participate and assist Marketing department with local,
regional, national boat shows, tournaments, and special events, as
- Thorough knowledge of Mercury products
- Thorough knowledge of large vessel systems, with focus on
- Full understanding of customer service philosophy and
procedures of the company
- Thorough knowledge of marine industry service management
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal with customers
- Effectively plan, develop, execute strategies for product issue
resolution, installation and integration
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Willingness to travel (75% - 90%) Occasional multi-week travel
events may be required
- Ability to work independently, make accurate decisions and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, meticulous data gathering
- Computer and technology skills, capitalizing on effective
communication through digital media
- High School Graduate plus 2 years junior or technical
- High School Graduate and technical training course work.
- 6-8 years in marine service-related capacity.
- BS Engineering or Technical Degree.
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or
solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For
help, please contact our support team at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Keywords: Brunswick, Norfolk , Elite Service Technician, Northeast, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!