Business Info Analyst II
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater
health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the
future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that
means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading
health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Title: Business Info Analyst II- Aspire
Preferred Location(s): Virginia, Ohio, Indiana
(Will consider other locations)
Status: Work at Home position, Full-time, Salary, Bonus
The Business Info Analyst II is responsible for analyzing,
reporting and developing recommendations on data related to
multiple, varied business metrics.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Creates and maintains databases to track business performance.
Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical
- Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for
claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides
notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
- Creates and publishes periodic reports, makes necessary
recommendations, and develops ad hoc reports as needed.
- May require taking business issue and devising best way to
develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will
translate business requirements into usable decision support
- BS/BA degree in related field;
- 2-4 years related operational and/or data analysis
- Experience in database structures, and standard query and
- Any combination of education and experience, which would
provide an equivalent background.
- This job is more focused on technical expertise and analysis as
compared to the Bus Info Analyst I job.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been
named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Norfolk , Business Info Analyst II, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!