Senior Operations Analyst
Company: Millennium Engineering and Integration
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Millennium is a small business providing cutting-edge technical
support to the defense, space and related industries. We have an
outstanding benefits and compensation package. Our most valuable
commodity is our people; and we treat our employees in ways that
reflect that value. Because we are at the forefront of technology,
you will have plenty of opportunity to grow, both in your field of
expertise and in your responsibilities. The very best people come
to Millennium and stay with us.
Millennium is seeking a Senior Operations Analyst to provide
technical and analytical support to Commander, Operational Test and
Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) in the definition, conduct, and
analysis of structured Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E)
of US Navy Littoral Combat Ship systems. This support will be
required in one or more of the following forms: Documentation
Review, Operational Test Design, Test Execution, Data Management,
Test Planning Support, Test Operations Support, Test Analysis and
Reporting, Modeling and Simulation Support, and Program Management
Support. COMOPTEVFOR is charged with leading the Operational Test
community with highly skilled testers and staff that adapt to
change, and provide credible, prompt, warfighting-focused test
results to Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard forces and
T&E & Operational Experience:
- Combined 5 years' experience from the following:
- Navy Operational Test and Evaluation.
- Operation and/or maintenance of the LCS.
- Surface Warfare to support test and evaluation, and test
- Possess relevant, Navy-specific operational or T&E
experience relevant to Surface and Air Warfare, to support test and
evaluation of assigned projects.
- Knowledge of LCS CONOPS and MP employment.
- Qualification as a Surface Warfare Officer or Enlisted Surface
Warfare Specialist, or equivalent prior military experience.
- Relevant, Navy-specific operational, developmental and/or
T&E experience with LCS Seaframe and/or MP components.
- Experience in Operational Test Planning and Test Execution for
LCS Seaframe and/or SUW MP.
Design of Experiment & Analysis Traits:
- Ability to apply analytical methodologies to evaluate the
operational effectiveness and suitability of Surface Warfare
- Preliminary data reduction and analysis skills to ensure
validity supporting AWG and DWG.
- Technical competency in the development of test methodologies,
strategies and design in order to combine resources in support of
minimal and adequate tests.
- inimum of two years' experience and/or education, utilizing
confidence intervals, sizing tests using DOE, and data input to
support Operational Testing (OT) and Developmental Testing
- xperience with JMP software, and IEF database programs
Typical office work. Standing, sitting, typing, talking.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium
is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium
does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law
including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled
veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion,
compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy
to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the
basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Keywords: Millennium Engineering and Integration, Norfolk , Senior Operations Analyst, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!