Company: Mc Kim & Creed
Posted on: May 3, 2021
McKim & Creed is a unique, employee-owned firm. First and
foremost, we value people. This means we not only hire great
talent, we've also created an environment where each individual can
grow, flourish and apply innovative thinking. As a result, we've
created a world-class team of professionals within a nimble
organization. That's what our clients want. That's why we succeed.
Our clients hire us because of our people.
McKim & Creed has a reputation for state-of-the-art design of
facilities that treat, preserve and conserve the earth's finite
water resources and optimize existing infrastructure and resources.
Our highly respected teams of engineers and surveyors are committed
to the innovation, sustainability and resource efficiencies that
lead to a cleaner, safer and more sustainable future while helping
communities leverage their infrastructure.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Water team. If you
want to work at a company that will help you become the best you
can be, we're glad you found McKim & Creed.
- Provides technical support for sanitary and storm sewer
infrastructure evaluation projects.
- Assists Project Manager with daily activities of field crews
and office technicians.
- Supports the Project Manager with quality checks of field
- Coordinates use of GIS for data collection and management.
- Participates in project progress meetings.
- Interacts with clients and communicates project status and
- Generate technical reports, graphical information and other
- Assists Project Manager in tracking project progress and
completion of quantities of work.
- Coordinate's work performed by sub-consultants, equipment
suppliers, and vendors.
- Some overnight travel will be required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental, or similar
- PACP/LACP/MACP certifications preferred, or ability to obtain
in 6 months.
- Possesses 3 - 5 years of progressive experience coordinating
- Experience in flow monitoring, smoke testing, pipeline and
manhole CCTV inspections data review and analysis.
- Knowledge of sanitary sewer renewal and rehabilitation
construction methods preferred.
- Able to climb ladders and carry equipment (up to 30 pounds)
while working in the field.
- Able to complete work consistently with flexibility to
accommodate varying project demands.
- Must maintain high level of precision and accuracy and be
methodical in approach to work.
- Must have a level of acceptance and persuasiveness to
effectively work with project team.
- Requires a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor
vehicle and criminal record.
McKim & Creed is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or
disability status and maintains a Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Mc Kim & Creed, Norfolk , Project Coordinator, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!