Account Development Director
Company: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming
the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care.
Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by
providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center
management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT,
and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
The Account Development Director is responsible for leading
their assigned territory (VA & KY) to deliver on its annual
customer and revenue retention targets. This role serves as the key
point of contact for retaining and incrementally expanding existing
customer relationships. This includes initially assessing existing
customers on the potential to convert from a mobile to fixed site
solution and bringing in the Regional Director of Fixed Site
Business Development on any viable opportunities. The Account
Development Director will also be responsible for identifying and
handing off new mobile opportunities to the Business Development
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Works in conjunction with territory Business Development and
Operations leadership, and Regional Director of Fixed Site
Development, to establish realistic territory plan that will
deliver on the territory's customer and revenue retention
- Engages all "at risk" customers in assigned territory, works in
collaboration with local Sales, Operations and Physician Sales
teams to gather customer intelligence data to identify potential
threats and opportunities, develops solutions tailored to meet the
short and long-term needs of customer; ensures territory is
exceeding its budgeted customer retention goals.
- Cultivates strong relationships with top strategic accounts;
identifies mobile to fixed site conversion opportunities or
potential to introduce new service(s), recommends new opportunities
to Regional Director of Business Development, Fixed Sites, based on
project attractiveness and risks and remains actively involved in
transitioning the customer relationship as appropriate.
- Manages multiple renewal sales opportunities at various phases
of the sales cycle, follows-through to ensure customer needs are
met at each phase, solicits local sales and operations support as
needed and ensures each sales opportunity is continually
progressing towards closure.
- Works in conjunction with Business Intelligence, Finance, Asset
Management, Legal and Operations to develop customer models and
contracts and negotiates final agreement with customer.
- Maintains all sales activity within Salesforce.com, prepares
weekly territory forecasts and tracking tool reports for the
Regional Vice President of Sales that facilitate effective
reprioritization and allocation of resources, adjusts territory
plan based on market and customer developments; ensures territory
will achieve budgeted retention goals.
- Other duties/special projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 7 - 10 years' experience developing long-term
relationship-based, complex, consultative solutions.
- Prior radiology sales experience preferred.
- 2 - 3 years working within Alliance HealthCare Services
- Effective and efficient at using MS Office software, and other
standard PC operations, to communicate and be productive.
- Demonstrates accountability and takes personal responsibility
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with
colleagues and with customers on a regular and routine basis.
- Possesses ability to research, find and identify leads through
Salesforce.com, public domains and other sources as
- Regularly demonstrates ability to become a value-added business
partner to customers.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships with hospital
systems and must have success selling to C-level executives.
- Ability to understand each stakeholder's key business drivers
and translate into sales opportunities.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to communicate value and
service excellence concepts during sales discussions.
- Displays and applies knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and
its impact on customer profitability.
- Develops and cultivates long-term growth strategies with
existing customer base.
- Leverages strong territory management and organizational skills
to strategically manage geographic region and build upon past
- Regularly and consistently displays the following traits and
behaviors: Builds relationships, demonstrates accountability, is
results-oriented, is innovative in approach, displays passion,
seeks new challenges, is ethical in approach, is an educator,
positive influencer, aspires to grow personally and career-wise,
enables and encourages relationship building, and has excellent
sales and business acumen.
- Job requires 50+% of local travel.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal
opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity &
Keywords: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc., Norfolk , Account Development Director, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!