Business Objects Developer
Company: Imagine One
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Title: Business Objects Developer
Job Code: 14172419
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
This job is "temporarily remote" due to COVID-19 pandemic, but
will transition to a non-remote job after the pandemic stay-at-home
orders have been lifted. Interviews and orientations will be
Imagine One is currently seeking a Business Objects Developer to
provide support to the US Navy. The successful candidate will be
responsible for researching, developing and/or modifying software
systems (e.g., custom, COTS, GOTS). Presents ideas for system
improvements. Develops cost estimates for software developments or
enhancements. Conducts impact analysis for software changes.
Produces detailed specifications and writes software code. Supports
formal testing in controlled environment before code is promoted to
production. Understands the structure and functionality of the COTS
applications (e.g., Oracle, SAP, and Momentum). Maintains knowledge
of feature and technical changes in the application.
- Develop business object in accordance with clients' needs and
- Modify several Business Objects Universes and performed
integrity checks to identify and correct the errors
- Understand business requirements through interacting with data
- Facilitate design and develop processes utilizing best
- Develop solutions in accordance to client specifications.
- Communicate project status to team members.
- Resolve complex issues arising in projects execution.
- Implement business objects development and testing.
- Perform realistic assessments of development time.
- Conduct research and analysis to create innovative
- Train, direct and mentor technical and process teams.
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
experience and minimum 7 years of related work.
- SAP Business Web Intelligence
- Windows 2012 Server Installation/Configuration
- Installation/Configuration Business Intelligence Platform
- Single Sign-on based on Active Directory
- Oracle 12.2 knowledge and how to configure with Single
- Proficient in Apache HTTP
- Proficient in Apache Tomcat
- Proficient in Universe Design Tool (UDT)
- Proficient in PL/SQL and SQL
- Security +
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Candidate must have ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive
salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K
savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing
Master's degree); employee training, development and education
programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with
disabilities encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Imagine One, Norfolk , Business Objects Developer, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!