Infrastructure Services Analyst Advisor
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that
means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading
health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Title: Infra Svcs Analyst Advisor
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Virginia Beach, VA
- Provides trouble resolution on complex problems; serves as an
escalation point for the most complex systems issues or
resolutions; develops root cause analysis activities that resolve
significant system issues.
- Provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical
escalation on complex problems.
- Leads or plans implementations for systems and networks;
develops testing plans to ensure quality of implementation.
- Creates presentations and seeks IT management's approval and
acceptance of significant replacements or reconfigurations of major
business systems serving a business unit or location.
- Participates in the design of the enterprise architecture.
- May be assigned to project teams for technical consultation to
business partners and developers.
- Oversees enterprise mix of vendor services; recommends changes
and updates to strategy; may act as key contact for setting vendor
- Leads Level 3 and 4 incident recoveries; may organize the
efforts of other analysts as part of incident recovery; leads root
cause analysis efforts.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in related field; 5 to 8 years of
experience required in a support and operations role in any of the
following areas: servers, networks, telecommunications, storage,
mainframe, operating systems, middleware, disaster recovery,
collaboration technologies, or hardware/software support; or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
- Multiple trade certifications and significant experience with
multiple technical and business disciplines preferred.
- Significant operational experience required in one or more core
infrastructure technologies; capable of serving as a subject matter
expert in various settings; capable of advanced troubleshooting and
- Demonstration of strong mentoring skills preferred
- Experience with sterling file gateway, secure file transfer
protocols, and file transfer solutions are required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been
named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Norfolk , Infrastructure Services Analyst Advisor, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!