Senior Automated Information Systems (AIS) Analyst
Company: Serco Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you love high profile and
challenging programing projects supporting the US Navy- Serco has a
great opportunity for you!
In this Senior Automated Information
Systems Analyst role, you will:
- Be on a dynamic team, providing in depth analysis of Navy
logistics data at our Norfolk, VA location.
- Oversee tasking requirements; current AISs operations,
hardware, software, and major portions of contracted projects; and
- Develop, analyze and conduct operational research and
- Prepare follow-up reports evaluating effectiveness of systems
- Determine user training needs for NOF logistics AISs.
- Perform duties associated with CNAP N414 Allowance and
Outfitting section such as RSupply/NALCOMIS Database mining, and
NAVICP allowance product Quality Assurance and impact
- Perform analytics that drive efficient channel decisions for
both inbound and outbound
- Communicate with and influence external partners to ensure
effective order fulfillment
- Provide input to Senior Management from Supply Chain, Finance,
Operations, etc. on trends and logistics data
- Provide support and coverage for Global Supply Chain Support
- Maintain various industry bench-marking metrics and
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and other job-related duties as
**Serco Inc. is responding to the
NFL bid/proposal. We are seeking qualified candidates in the event
of a contract award. These positions are not currently
To be successful in this Senior Automated
Information Systems Analyst roll, you will be required to have:
- Active Secret
- Bachelor’s degree (in one of the following)
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Computer Science
- Related Quantitative Science field.
- Eight years of experience in: (one of the following)
- Computer Analysis
- Navy AISs functional analysis
- Networks and Programming
- plus, two additional years as a senior-level analyst working
under a formal quality
- As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of
computer programming, design, and/or analysis.
- Education equivalency experience is in addition to the minimum
experience of the labor category.
is using this posting for the purpose of responding to a proposal.
We are seeking qualified candidates in the event of a contract
award. This position is not currently funded/active.**
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division
of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S.
military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence
Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments,
and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services
more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end
customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has
approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global
business that helps transform government and public services around
the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we
listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco.
We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal
opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/
Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National
Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Keywords: Serco Inc., Norfolk , Senior Automated Information Systems (AIS) Analyst, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!