C5I READINESS LIAISON - Secret Clearance
Company: AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WANTED: A mission-driven professional with an Active Secret
clearance to become our PMS 443 C5I READINESS LIAISON TO PMS 443
ESG-2 working in Norfolk, VA.
As a PMS 443 C5I READINESS LIAISON TO ESG-2 you will:
- Provide ongoing program technical and administrative support
for ESG2 initiatives, with focus on Combat Systems and C4I.
- Join a leading company with over 40 years in the industry
- Receive robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock
- Join a team of dedicated professionals who care about the
quality of our product
- Be a part of an empowered accountability culture where each
employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and
growth of the company.
A week in the life of a PMS 443 C5I READINESS LIAISON TO
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) technical and management
support to the N6 department. Resolve planning, design, material,
and funding issues among Maintenance and Modernization
- Coordinate with ISEAs/PARMs to identify and document issues of
concern to the Program Office, as they relate to Fleet
Modernization development, planning or execution.
- Provide ESG2 a reach-back capability to SEA21 / PMS 407,
allowing insight into NAVSEA's Maintenance & Modernization programs
that are of benefit to ESG2's own material & fleet readiness
efforts and initiatives.
- Provide ESG2 an analysis of NAVSEA's planned Modernization
efforts, and their impact on fleet readiness posture.
- Prepare program briefings and reports for ESG2. Support
execution status analysis and issue resolution; assemble data
provided by Naval Supervising Activities (NSAs), ships, shipyards,
Planning Yards (PYs), and other waterfront sources. Create
executive summaries, charts, graphs, and other products to convey
ship modernization & readiness status.
- Coordinate with PMS 407 Ship Class Managers to ensure the
effectiveness of Shipboard Modernization.
- Facilitate collaboration with other NAVSEA support agents,
including waterfront Program Manager's Representatives (PMRs),
Logisticians, and the SEA21-M Technical Branch.
- Represent PMS 443 & ESG2 in Availability planning
meetings/teleconferences as directed. Participate in meetings and
conferences for Amphibious Ship Programs and Systems.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government
services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to
complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide.
Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement
new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission
critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural
beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day.
AWARDED "BEST OF THE BEST" by U.S. Veterans Magazine, "BEST FOR
VETS" by Military Times, and "TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY EMPLOYER" by
- Prior US Naval service is viewed favorably.
- Highly skilled, experienced former U.S. Naval officers or
senior enlisted (E-7 and above) with tours as INSURV inspectors,
ISIC/TYCOM Staff, or Afloat Training Group member are encouraged to
- Relevant experience in Combatant/Amphibious ships as a Combat
Systems LCPO, Combat Systems Officer, Electronics Material Officer,
Systems Test Officer, or Combat Systems Training Team Leader.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Will accept technical certification credit for military
experience, where possible
Keywords: AMERICAN SYSTEMS, Norfolk , C5I READINESS LIAISON - Secret Clearance, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!