Force Development Tool Application Developer
Company: BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2020
BlueWater Federal is looking for a Force Development Tool
Application Developer to support the United States Fleet Forces
(USFF) Communications and Information Systems Division (N6) and its
network capabilities contributing to Navy Fleet Readiness and
Homeland Security. You will help lead in the development,
management and maintenance of .NET web applications using in-depth
knowledge, proficiency and experience on the following
technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC),
C#, Java Script, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, Windows Server, and Visual
* Use Team Foundation Server (TFS) to develop application tasks and
timelines, and store computer code and projects.
* Lead in building prototype models using Data Modeling Tools,
mockup sites, and Flow Charts. These will be fully functional
prototypes that allow users to get acquainted with a new way of
doing business and provide a mechanism for feedback.
* Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) on all projects and
* Develop and maintain application technical and/or user
* Document and translate requirements into technical requirements
and standards for programming and coding.
* Work with a team of developers in configuring application,
troubleshooting and resolving issues.
* Gather requirements from customers and convert it to technical
requirements for programming/coding.
* Bachelor s degree is preferred
* Must have an active Secret clearance
* Must have a Security+ cert.
* 6+ years of application development using Microsoft SQL Server
(Database Engine, Reporting Services, Integration Services and
Analysis Services), PowerShell, ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC/MVVM),
C#, Java Script, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, Microsoft Windows Server, Visual
Studio, and web related technologies
* Experience and in depth knowledge in data modeling, user
interface and/or experience (UI/UX) design and implementation is
* Experience in the installation, configuration, and management of
virtualization technology such as Hyper-V and VMware.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc., Norfolk , Force Development Tool Application Developer, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!