Senior Account Executive - CPS
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business. From smart office
technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT
services, we have a rich history of creating the products and
services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from
anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help
companies around the world move information faster, improve quality
and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of
information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry
while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll
work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities,
great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers. Position
Objective Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for
you to join us as a Senior Account Executive - Commercial Print
Specialist! Essential Job Functions * You will seek out new
customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of
solutions to improve their business and take exceptional care of
* You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face
appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular
follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
* You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision
makers for current and potential clients.
* You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica Minolta
products, services and solutions for clients.
* You will design and present solutions that will help customers'
* You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals. Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities) *
You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are driven to
succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
* You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve
your sales goals.
* You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new
* You're passionate about growing your industry knowledge as you
build your career.
* You are personable and enjoy networking at all levels to build
business relationships. Experience, Educational Reqts and
Certifications * Knowledge in the Commercial Print field is
* Must have at least four (4) years of business-to-business outside
sales experience, selling to clients in the Commercial Print
industry OR in the digital imaging solutions or other technology
* College degree preferred but not required.
* A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required!
Konica Minolta Offers: * Competitive salary (base salary plus
generous commission plan)
* Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have
earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta
Cana, and Las Vegas.
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision,
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Ongoing professional development training
* Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions. Join Konica Minolta and help
drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.-----
- Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Norfolk , Senior Account Executive - CPS, Other , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!