Software Developer for Infrastructure
Company: AGM Tech Solutions, LLC
Posted on: November 10, 2018
- Provide technology expertise, direction, coordination, and consultation, in the development, integration, launch, scaling, and maintenance of new and existing products and solutions.
- Promote use of innovative new technology and best practices for BU or Enterprise-wide new product and solution development initiatives. Influences and governs current and strategic architectural blueprints.
- Standardizes the organization's infrastructure, from data center to platform services, by managing the infrastructure blueprint, roadmap and technology adoption and divestiture processes.
- Establishes infrastructure technology architectures, standards, test plans, design templates and governance.
- The architect designs systems, fit for purpose, vis-a-vis performance, availability, scalability, recoverability and security.
- Creates and drives strategies in alignment with the Company's overall vision and business goals.
- Works with the team to define standards and frameworks with regards to coding, programming, and the general development of applications for multiple platforms. Qualifications Required:
- Experience in technologies such as Python, Chef, Puppet, Java, C++, HTML5, Linux, TCP, Storage, Compute
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience and a proven track record of managing large scale software development & deployment.
- Proven experience developing and transition highly technical documentation
- Proven ability to assist in providing technology analysis, recommendation and business case development for client requests requiring new or enhanced products / services to ensure development of efficient systems in alignment with ADP strategic direction.
- Proven ability to conduct vendor / product analysis, evaluation, certification and recommendation of new or enhanced IT vendor products / services
- Proven ability to develop and govern infrastructure design patterns, standards, blueprints, application frameworks, configurations, product technical solutions and roadmap.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully coordinate and solicit input from other IT Disciplines when developing solutions, roadmaps and vision.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to facilitate cross-functional teaming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's or advanced degree
- Certifications a plus. - provided by Dice Python, Chef, Puppet, Java, C++, HTMP5, Linux, TCP, Storage, Front End and Back End vendor APIs,
Keywords: AGM Tech Solutions, LLC, Norfolk , Software Developer for Infrastructure, IT / Software / Systems , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!