Software Development Manager
Company: Imagine One
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: Software Development Manager
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Job Code: 15598487
Imagine One is currently seeking a Software Development Manager to
provide support to the U.S. Navy "contingent" on award of the
associated work to the Imagine One Team. Work is associated with
the development, fielding, and support of custom and COTS
applications. The successful candidate will work with a group of
software development Project Managers to plan, track, and execute
software releases according established scope and milestones. Work
will be performed in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Must have experience leading and mentoring a large Software
- Experience managing complex projects developed using diverse
and latest technology
- Ten (10) or more years of experience software
- Must have experience with MS Project and managing resource
- Must have experience working with Customers to define release
- Experience with Navy or Navy IT Systems a plus.
- Responsible for the overall management of specific task areas
and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task
order are implemented in a timely manner.
- Strong project management and client relationship management
skill and experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes including working
in sprints, planning, estimation, prioritization, scoping, and
- Experience collaborating with multiple people spread out across
geographically dispersed teams.
- Champion Agile/SAFe methodologies including the Scrum
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification,
- SAFe certification, desired.
- Agile certified Scrum Master, desired.
Please note if you have any experience with the following:
- Transition from Waterfall to Agile, Model Based Systems
Engineering, Agile, Configuration Management, Process
Re-engineering, Software Quality.
- Use of SDLC tools such as Azure Dev Ops.
- Software utilizing Oracle Databases.
- Software changes related to Cybersecurity requirements.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET DoD security
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive
salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K
savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing
Master's degree); employee training, development and education
programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much
Imagine One is an Employee-Owned Business
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and
individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply
*Imagine One "Contingent" offers for employment may stipulate that
one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment
between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of
contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and
may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e.,
the position still being available after negotiations with the
Government; final approval of your qualifications by the
Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a
DoD security clearance).
Keywords: Imagine One, Norfolk , Software Development Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!