Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Apex Systems is looking to bring on a Command Center Systems
Specialist for one of our Major Government Clients on the East
TO APPLY please send your resume and certifications to Tiarra at
-Title: Command Center Network Specialist-Location: Norfolk,
VA-Contract Pay Rate: $27 / Hourly Rate-Contract Layout: Long Term
Contract-Schedule: Thursday - Saturday and Every other
Job DescriptionResponsible for monitoring and reporting on
incidents and events impacting the infrastructure and network. This
includes responding appropriately to alerts and events and from
triage through resolution, including escalations, where
appropriate.Provide After Action Reports in accordance with
Government procedures. Document daily shift activities in
appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure proper pass
down of any outstanding issues. Provide incident notification to
- The Watch Officer ensures lifecycle oversight of Government
Directed Actions to ensure implementations are completed in
accordance with established timeframes.
- Ensure real time information exchange of operational, critical
situations, and disaster preparedness to operational customer.
- Act as a Liaison to the Government Battle Watch and designated
leaders for Day to Day activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a
- Hosts business continuity restoration calls.
- Ensures the timely (5 minutes or less) response to network
infrastructure warnings, critical and fatal event alert
- Responsible for generating well-documented Critical Incident
Reports for leadership.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of assigned
Command Center Watch Team.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures, and processes,
and assist in the implementation as part of the Continuous Service
Improvement initiative for the Command Center and Network
- Provides 24/7/365 representation, communications, and domain
awareness for the Enterprise.
- Review, audit, and ensure that approved Government Directed
Action Change tickets created by the customer are processed in a
- Secret Clearance Eligibility
- 1 Year of IT Experience
EEO EmployerApex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Keywords: Apex Systems, Norfolk , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!