Posted on: September 24, 2022
Company DescriptionFounded in 2003 and headquartered in Norfolk,
Virginia, IPConfigure. Inc. is a privately held veteran owned video
surveillance research and development software company. As a
developer of IP video surveillance solutions, IPConfigure offers a
variety of products - all of which leverage a browser-based
interface while supporting both Windows and Linux architectures and
are capable of seamlessly supporting unlimited cameras, locations,
and users in a centralized, distributed, or hosted architecture.
IPConfigure's Orchid VMS platform and SteelFin Appliances have been
successfully deployed in facilities ranging from quick service
restaurants to international ports, hospitals, and
SystemDepartment: EngineeringEffective Date: 2/11/2022Position:
Front-End Engineer, creating customer-facing widgets working in our
an awesome opportunity to work in leading edge technologies in the
IP video surveillance market. The ideal candidate will work at our
Norfolk, VA office.
- Participate in a well-defined Agile software development
process with other senior developers.
- Develop high quality, well-designed application code for
features and system components.
- Participate in feature design, ensuring a balance between
business and technology requirements.
- Deliver code as scheduled that adheres to the design.
- Find root causes of defects in features.
- Adhere to coding practices designed to promote code reuse and
- Provide time and resource estimates for own feature areas.
- Identify risks and mitigation strategies.Required
React, etc., CSS3, and HTML5.
- Object Oriented design background.
- Web service programming (SOA, SOAP, REST.)
- An active concern for quality engineering, with experience
building scalable web applications.Any of the following would be a
- Video codecs, MJPEG, MPEG-4 Part 2, H.264.
- Multimedia streaming (RTSP, progressive download).
- Network programming (TCP, UDP, Unicast, Multicast).
- Code samples and portfolio of designs.
- Contributions to open source projects (for example a github
page)Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- Industry competitive salaries based on experience.
- Generous PTO and Work From Home Policy.
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance policies.
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Saving Account.
- 401K with company match.
IPConfigure, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
qualified persons and administers all aspects and conditions of
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, severe/morbid obesity, medical
condition, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital
status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification,
in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!