Senior Manager, Technology Products
Company: MTM, Inc.
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Do you enjoy solving problems, thinking outside the box to come up
with create solutions and collaborating cross-teams? Do you want to
help millions of Americans gain access to quality healthcare and
increase their independence? If the answer is, "Yes!" then you may
be just who we're looking for!
We are looking to add a Senior Manager to build the roadmap for our
Transit line of business and help us drive new products to market.
As a Senior Manager, Technology Products, you will play a key role
in product development as well having a hand in designing
functionality. You will also play a role in synergizing our NEMT
(non-emergency Medical Transportation) and Transit lines of
business. This position will allow you to work with both internal
and external stakeholders and collaborate with our development
What We Can Offer You:
We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud
to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work. At MTM, we
offer our employees a comprehensive compensation and benefits
package that includes the following:
* Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans
* 401(k) with a company match
* Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay and Birthday Holiday
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Maternity/Paternity Leave
* Casual Dress Environment
* Milestone Anniversary One Month Paid Sabbatical at 10-year
anniversary and every 5 years thereafter
* Leadership Mentoring Opportunities
What Your Job Will Look Like?
The Senior Manager, Technology Products initiates, plans, leads and
executes critical product initiatives to help shape business
decisions and recommends innovative strategic concepts for MTM's
growth. Using sound market research and strategic critical thinking
the Senior Manager, Technology Products researches and develops
products, roadmaps, conducts market research, generates product
requirements, recommends pricing, and creates time-integrated plans
for product introduction and marketing strategies. Strong analytics
are required to determine market size, feasibility and strategic
direction. The Senior Manager, Technology Products must be able to
clearly communicate product vision for cross company collaboration
What You'll need:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related
field, or equivalent experience
* 6+ years of product development experience or equivalent industry
* 6+ years of experience working with technical teams, or
equivalent industry certifications/experience in product
Even better if you have...
* Experience working in a client-oriented business in the
Healthcare or Transportation services industry, preferred
* Experience evaluating business cases to support product
investment decisions, preferred
* Scrum Certified Product Owner certification, CPM - Certified
Product Manager (AIPMM), Pragmatic Marketing Certification(s) or
* Knowledge of product development methodologies (including Agile),
and intermediate knowledge of product life cycles
* Proficiency in definition and analysis of business problems,
capturing requirements and vetting against goals and timeline
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer.
MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a
manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State,
and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please
contact MTM's People & Culture.
Keywords: MTM, Inc., Norfolk , Senior Manager, Technology Products, IT / Software / Systems , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!