SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking an Application Systems
Administrator for our client in Norfolk, VA area.
* This position will be the third shift. The hours will be 8 PM - 5
* This is NOT a network engineer position; although a general
understanding of networks and infrastructure is of value – nearly
all of the issues being dealt with will be application-related.
* The candidate will be asked to support various Software
Applications specific to the Client.
* They will get training from Client staff on the Software
* They will be expected to monitor the Applications for issues
during the shift, resolve any issues, and then escalate problems to
the help desk.
* Degree in Computer Science or Business Admin/Computers from a
* 2-5 years of IT experience is preferred.
* Previous Help Desk experience preferred.
* Excellent Communication skills required.
* All of the applications are very specific to the Client, so
previous experience is not required for the applications.
* This position could lead to other opportunities with the
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia,
Gaithersburg, MD., New York, Raleigh, NC, and Austin TX. For over
twenty three years, we have delivered customized, creative IT
solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local
*Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *IT Outsourcing *IT
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today!
Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer